Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt it was a personality thing otherwise we would not have been interested at all.
He probably just wanted Madrid, shame but that's life. We've plenty of good players, can't deny that Bellingham may well be a bit special for whoever he plays for for many years though.

Very good as we made a best squad in Europe even better and prevented Gvardiol from joining and strengthening a rival.

Bellingham’s family are clearly prejudiced against our club, and his playing for the biggest club in the word wearing his idol’s shirt under a legendary manager, so it’s not worth regretting it on our part. It also allows Foden more room to develop so long term it will prove to be the right move for us

If Doku continues with this form I'll need to change my vote from 8 to 9 as we may have signed the best young winger in the world along with the best young defender in the world. Obviously early days but good signs so far!

I will still give 10/10 for incoming but for outgoing I still think Phillips should have left on a loan or transfer. I have nothing against the lad but to see a player just sit through the matches when new comers are playing full matches is kind of depressing.

Poster often justify his exclusion because the world best midfielder plays in the same position as his but baldie has left Phillips out of matches against championship teams and teams from Bulgaria. That’s isn’t comforting.

I am happy to stay with an 8 overall. I hope it turns out to be a 10 by the end of the season and we lift a trophy. Until then a solid 8.

Don’t know how we will react deep into the season. No Gundo to take us home in must win games. Maybe Rodri is ready to take that mantle.

City very rarely put a foot wrong these days. Long May it continue.

Tempted to bump the score I had in mind, just for how fast they all seem to have slotted in. Not one looks 'a complete project' or out of place so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.