Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure that Spending 85m on CB when the club already has

1- Dias
2-Stones
3-Akanji
4-Ake
5- Laporte

is a wise investment.

Specially when the team doesn't have 1 natural LB.

I admit to thinking we nailed it this summer- BUT in the absence of Rodri it all goes tits up and the new players look like makeweight add ons. We should have made Bellingham an offer he could not refuse. Doku will be an asset but I am not really getting what Nunes offer or Kovatic.

Not sure that Spending 85m on CB when the club already has

1- Dias
2-Stones
3-Akanji
4-Ake
5- Laporte

is a wise investment.

Specially when the team doesn't have 1 natural LB.
Laporte wasn't going to stick around being fourth choice so what do you think we should of done?

I admit to thinking we nailed it this summer- BUT in the absence of Rodri it all goes tits up and the new players look like makeweight add ons. We should have made Bellingham an offer he could not refuse. Doku will be an asset but I am not really getting what Nunes offer or Kovatic.
Blues including myself were all saying the same about Rodri when he first joined City, one of the phrases was “ he turns slower than an articulated lorry” now look at him - best DM in Europe. You have to give players time to show what there all about.

Blues including myself were all saying the same about Rodri when he first joined City, one of the phrases was “ he turns slower than an articulated lorry” now look at him - best DM in Europe. You have to give players time to show what there all
Said from start kova was uninspiring, nunes panic buy, and phillips should have been shown the door 3 defeats inside a couple of weeks speaks volumes of the problems. People on here said if rodri goes missing city would be in trouble. Imo terrible opportunity missed in the transfer window

You were influenced by bots saying Nunes and Kovacic were literally perfect Pep players. They might have a specific skillset which they excel but we needed goals and creativity from midfield which neither are good at. With Kev down and Gundogone problems are much more visible. Pep will will eventually solve it though. Neither Phillips or Kovacic or Nunes look remotely close to fill shoes of either Rodri or Kev.

You were influenced by bots saying Nunes and Kovacic were literally perfect Pep players. They might have a specific skillset which they excel but we needed goals and creativity from midfield which neither are good at. With Kev down and Gundogone problems are much more visible. Pep will will eventually solve it though. Neither Phillips or Kovacic or Nunes look remotely close to fill shoes of either Rodri or Kev.
There aren't many players in world football (if any) that can fill the shoes of Rodri and Kev.

You just have to find another way of filling the void, which we haven't managed to do just yet.

There aren't many players in world football (if any) that can fill the shoes of Rodri and Kev.

You just have to find another way of filling the void, which we haven't managed to do just yet.
This 100%. We were linked with Maddison however nothing seemed concrete. We miss creative spark without KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.