Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His stats weret great even before Wolves - bar take-ons. May turn good but there is alot of work to do relatively, when you compare him to the other signings and the rest of the squad. He was disappointing at Wolves - they expected a lot more from him given what they paid. Anyway, let's hope Pep can spread his magic dust on him and he has a brilliant season and you can come back and tell me "I told you so"..
Couldn’t care less about his stats. Watched him with my eyes and he does what Gundugan did but in a defensive way. No reason to thin Pep can’t get him doing that higher up the pitch.

Palmer leaving without being given a proper run in the team is the major disappointment all things considered. How good the transfer window is will depend on the performance of the new signings.

Couldn’t care less about his stats. Watched him with my eyes and he does what Gundugan did but in a defensive way. No reason to thin Pep can’t get him doing that higher up the pitch.
Shame then that Gundo is in the top decile across a whole battery of stats ! Nunes hardly does the same as what Gundo does if he plays at the other end of the pitch - score goals, sets up goals, even his passing accuracy (something you can do at either end of the pitch is relatively poor (both at wolves and his previous club).

I only hope what you eventually see, is what you think you see now - and he goes onto to be a great success. Ps if he did what Gundo did he would be in the £100m + bracket given his age and would have been persued by a whole raft of clubs.

Anyway let's agree to disagree and hopefully you can send / remind me of my comments at the end of the season - he certainly will be given the best chance to succeed under Pep so let's hope he flourishes

Those figures are very different to the ones in the mail for some reason

The article was penny by Fatty Harris who has an anti City narrative. He is only interested in what City spent, anything brought in is of no importance to him and his sycophants.

The article was penny by Fatty Harris who has an anti City narrative. He is only interested in what City spent, anything brought in is of no importance to him and his sycophants.
It has net spend on it tho so he must have got the figures from somewhere and they must be some what accurate

Those figures are very different to the ones in the mail for some reason

My figures include add ons. Not sure where the daily mail got their numbers from but if they just went to transfermekt it's definitely wrong. Transfermrkt splits up a lot of academy sales.

I also add in things like sell on clauses. So Pedro Porros sell on of £10m comes in this window. Or Chelsea getting £20+m from livramento. Or city getting an additonal £8m from Lavia I add them all in.

My guess the sell ons are not included and a couple academy sales are not included becsuse when you go into transfermrkt sales like Shea Charles come from man City U18 not man city so it doesn't count towards the total

Last edited:
Shame then that Gundo is in the top decile across a whole battery of stats ! Nunes hardly does the same as what Gundo does if he plays at the other end of the pitch - score goals, sets up goals, even his passing accuracy (something you can do at either end of the pitch is relatively poor (both at wolves and his previous club).

I only hope what you eventually see, is what you think you see now - and he goes onto to be a great success. Ps if he did what Gundo did he would be in the £100m + bracket given his age and would have been persued by a whole raft of clubs.

Anyway let's agree to disagree and hopefully you can send / remind me of my comments at the end of the season - he certainly will be given the best chance to succeed under Pep so let's hope he flourishes
What were Gundogans stats before he came to City? Would be interesting to see, especially his goals ratio.

Let's compare the 2 after a few years.

What were Gundogans stats before he came to City? Would be interesting to see, especially his goals ratio.

Let's compare the 2 after a few years.
Agree. Would love to seee some stats, before and after, on our signings ranked by biggest overall improvment just to see the extent of Pep's magic / influence and where he has had the biggest impact - make an interesting change from net or gross transfer spend

Reactions: JDV
My figures include add ons. Not sure where the daily mail got their numbers from but if they just went to transfermekt it's definitely wrong. Transfermrkt splits up a lot of academy sales.

I also add in things like sell on clauses. So Pedro Porros sell on of £10m comes in this window. Or Chelsea getting £20+m from livramento. Or city getting an additonal £8m from Lavia I add them all in.

My guess the sell ons are not included and a couple academy sales are not included becsuse when you go into transfermrkt sales like Shea Charles come from man City U18 not man city so it doesn't count towards the total
O ur the guy I saw post on Twitter good graphs etc

did you manage to do all sales I think I couldn’t find 3 when I looked at ur on and out probs missed them read off phone a hit table I thing it was Morgan someone Liam smith and one other

How do you do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.