Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Shocked more than anything. I thought we'd struggle a bit but not that fucking bad. Rico looked like he won a competition to play. Only Ederson could hold his head high.

Esteemed Kompany spot on with his latest vlog, big problems at City
There isn’t big problems at all. We just got done last night and have to accept it. We should of been 4 up vs spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea games was dropped points on small margins. However the performances have been good, had we won all of them we’d be talking about how we’re gonna piss the league again

Miss KDB big time for his creativity and influence, Gundo too.
but our big players did not turn up - Bernado, Walker two that come to mind.
Bobb, Nunes not ready, Rico was lost and still Phillips could not get on the pitch .

Lewis needs protecting whilst the others on the bench need to be playing given the investment in transfer fees and wages. Why isn’t Pep handling Rico like he did Phil. Villa was always going to be exactly how it played out last night, the night therefore Phillips was actually needed that game was made for him surely he’d been in that situation every Fukin week at Leeds

The harsh truth is that IMO was the worst performance under Pep and this was highlighted by the fact Villa played very well.

I don't think all is lost though as I believe the title will be won with less that 85 points and we are still in it. When this latest round of injuries/suspensions is over I think we will kick in.

I believe the recruitment of Phillips and Nunes was not so good and for me I was expecting a lot more from Kovacic - last night I thought he was very poor and didn't seem to play the "Pep way".

Have faith we will recover!!

Tbf to him, like Philips, he hasn't had any run in the team to allow him to settle. Problem is, it's chicken and the egg, in that they likely need time but time is not an option if you're looking to win titles
Hallelujah!!! There are other people on here that can see past this time nonsense.

When you play for the best club in the world, you ain't got time. You need to be at it from day one.

Winning titles doesn't carry passengers.

3 years been here not once played at Villa.
He hasn't started (I recall first year after he joined City he was just coming back from injury), but Jack has come on as a sub for City at Villa Park. Some people's need to even make up lies to try and slander Grealish is honestly weird.

He wasn't even anything to do with proceedings last night but still some numpty is trying to drag him into the conversation to slag him off by inventing something that never happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.