Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor sides?

RB Salzburg win the Austrian league every year, while Dortmund are Germany's second best side. Most of his games over the last few years will have been ones he's expected to win.
Ok a bit harsh maybe.
But in terms of the service he will get, it’ll be like nothing he has ever had before.
Think of 4/5 Velociraptors feeding a T-Rex!

Though game. Very good team and managed by a footballing legend who appears to have taken easily to management at the top level. They are also previous European Cup winners, so not to be taken lightly as they know what it means to feast at the top table.

I'd take 1-1 right now.
You forgot "top team in Midlands" and the mass support of thousands of those fine Brummie accents urging them on.

Though game. Very good team and managed by a footballing legend who appears to have taken easily to management at the top level. They are also previous European Cup winners, so not to be taken lightly as they know what it means to feast at the top table.

I'd take 1-1 right now.
I’m sure everyone here would take a draw rather than a defeat. We are away to a massive club that has won the european cup before. Hopefully we can draw against the former champions of Europe or sneak a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.