Aston Villa away

de niro said:
gouldybob said:
One ticket available £30 as Liam81101 was just hedging his bets and has left me up shit creek.

Asked me to "wait until payday" which was after the return date and then let me know he'd made other arrangements. He's asking for tickets for Spurs and Swansea as well so all I can say BEWARE.

thanks gouldy, he's gone on the list.

One ticket still available £30, P10 Upper Tier can meet in Manchester to sort thngs out

1 seat left on bus from failsworth leaving at 4pm if anyone still needs travel may be able to pick up on route
pm if interested

Blue Til Death said:
well that looks like 12 or so going Church n Squirty.. Still evermore being put up for sale though... Cant understand it?? Make sure you sellers all PM me for Swansea and Spud tickets x 2...!

make that 14 know two brummie blues who'll be there

If anyone has a cheap ticket pm me, i havent been to villa for about 5 years but can you still get in on a kids ticket easy enough, what i mean is, is it still just normal turnstiles?
if it is i'll have a kids ticket

Churchill123 said:
Fucking hell lads a whole 15 of us! - Lets be careful that we don't cause a riot!

A riot is defined by section 1 of the Public Order Act 1986 as being where 12 or more persons who are present together use or threaten unlawful violence for a common purpose and the conduct of them (taken together) is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety. Each of the persons using unlawful violence for a common purpose is guilty of riot.

The section continues to indicate that it is immaterial whether the 12 or more use violence or threaten it simultaneously and, beyond that, that the common purpose may be inferred from conduct and that it is an offence which may be committed in private as well as in public places.

that's the VILLA 15 bang to rights then lol

in 20 years time this game will be the new York away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.