Aston Villa away

Get in! - so legally we can get a riot going with just us 15!! - for some strange reason I think Monday night is gonna be a great away day, and I'm sure even if it is a shit turn out, that those there will make sure there heard!

3 x tickets available for Villa. 2 x adult 1 x junior. Due to work commitments can't now go. Adult tickets £41 each due to short notice willing to let the junior go for free as long as taken with the adult tickets. Pick up sat night or Sunday before 2pm from M23.

Churchill123 said:
Get in! - so legally we can get a riot going with just us 15!! - for some strange reason I think Monday night is gonna be a great away day, and I'm sure even if it is a shit turn out, that those there will make sure there heard!

Yep I reckon your right.. Got a good feeling about this one.. The Villa Park 15.. Got a ring to it...Bring it on....Bollocks to work commitments.. We need to get our priorities right here... Can see a T shirt being done for this...

Churchill123 said:

only need 12 so 3 on the bench lol

Churchill123 said:
Sorry to screw things up but there's 2of us going as we'll so I think legally the riot thing has gone out of the window but what about serious public disturbance , this night might turn into a mad outing yet .<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm --<br /><br />
bornagainblue said:
Churchill123 said:
Sorry to screw things up but there's 2of us going as we'll so I think legally the riot thing has gone out of the window but what about serious public disturbance , this night might turn into a mad outing yet .
If any other lunatics fancy a good night out I've got space for two leaving from Bury about 4 o clock

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

Yep I reckon your right.. Got a good feeling about this one.. The Villa Park 15.. Got a ring to it...Bring it on....Bollocks to work commitments.. We need to get our priorities right here... Can see a T shirt being done for this...

A men to that - already told the boss i won't be in on tuesday.. we both know that i'll end up getting pissed up and end up sleeping somewhere strange and then have to find a means of getting home :P

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

A men to that - already told the boss i won't be in on tuesday.. we both know that i'll end up getting pissed up and end up sleeping somewhere strange and then have to find a means of getting home :P
Could find yourself in bed with some of brummys finest......
asuqujuq.jpg

Im normally lucky if i find a bed! - Last time i was in brum i was at a trade show with work at the NEC.. Work up in a random Premier inn room with no one else in it, but full of someone else's stuff :S

Needless to say i turned up on the stand at the show in the same suit shirt and tie from the day before, feeling like shit but like the true professional i am, i managed to pull it off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.