Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Dias won POTY in his 1st season.
He did, i thought the second half of his first season he was immense - not first few months - he looked very slow = i was worried about him THEN he came into some great form

Perfect ebening that. Rested de bruyne and halland. Rodri got a bit of a break and we looked the best we've looked in weeks. Foden and rico in the middle were superb

That was a statement win for me. We both had very big players missing so it was evens on that score.
They are 4th in the league and we absolutely stuffed them - it could have been 7 or 8. Also, that said, what a reserve goalie we have - absolutely brilliant when called upon.
Onwards to Palace - same again please, Pep.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.