Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He started the corresponding fixture last season, so I don't expect emotional baggage to be behind any omission. Whether he's currently fit enough to start such a fixture is a different matter.
Agree, form or fitness will decide.

Nope, now it's Haaland of all people! Amazing that people are saying how much we miss Gundogan and Mahrez, whom if memory serves were considered dog sh*# by most for several seasons.
Very true, it took a good few years for City fans to appreciate what an intelligent, hard working player Gundo was (myself included to an extent if I'm totally honest)' FFS 'was similair to Sane imo, frustrating for sure but a very exciting player to watch who could change games.
Haalands 'poor' season is laughable, he set incredibly high standards last season and he has also been out injured for a bit this season. Add Alvarez to that list too. True, he's maybe not quite the finished article but is it something like 35 goals (?) in less than 2 seasons in all competitions including the toughest league in the world, he's also not good enough according to some on here!!

This is where I'm at with the team:
-------------Ortega
????---????---????---????
--------------Rodri
------????---------????
Bernardo--????----????

Ederson injured, Rodri and Bernardo are the only 2 that give 7 out of 10s every week.

The other 8 spots are up for grabs, can't say anyone deserves to start. Defence is probably more straight forward given the injuries.

This is where I'm at with the team:
-------------Ortega
????---????---????---????
--------------Rodri
------????---------????
Bernardo--????----????

Ederson injured, Rodri and Bernardo are the only 2 that give 7 out of 10s every week.

The other 8 spots are up for grabs, can't say anyone deserves to start. Defence is probably more straight forward given the injuries.
If the same players who were fit at the end of the last game are still fit, the team picks itself, with the exception of two spots, and where Bernardo plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.