Aston Villa Home Nov 17th

City_Shirts

Here’s my deal – I’m only a poor little membership card holder and yes I’ll be able to buy Villa home tickets but if possible I'd rather buy from a fellow Blue who cant make the game for what ever reason and give him the chance to gain some cash back on his unused home tickets and at the same time perhaps get a better viewing/atmosphere point at the game.

So if anyone can help with an adult and under 16 for the Villa game on November 17th then please let me know other wise I’ll be buying direct from the club.

Also looking for a cheap hotel/B&B for the Friday 16th as attending the Legends night and been quoted £90 for the travel lodge in town and not much cheaper at the hoilday inn !!!

Fixed for tickets now thank you

Colin_Bell said:
Here’s my deal – I’m only a poor little membership card holder and yes I’ll be able to buy Villa home tickets but if possible I'd rather buy from a fellow Blue who cant make the game for what ever reason and give him the chance to gain some cash back on his unused home tickets and at the same time perhaps get a better viewing/atmosphere point at the game.

So if anyone can help with an adult and under 16 for the Villa game on November 17th then please let me know other wise I’ll be buying direct from the club.

Also looking for a cheap hotel/B&B for the Friday 16th as attending the Legends night and been quoted £90 for the travel lodge in town and not much cheaper at the hoilday inn !!!

try this, its didsbury.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?aid=303948;label=bookings-naam-dfkGB2%2AaLrfwT789xOU7%2AQS6899529981%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2230%2C000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=048b341696d0d746df00bdc4c357b24a;dcid=1;ac_pageview_id=12db8bf74f660078;checkin_monthday=16;checkin_year_month=2012-11;checkout_monthday=17;checkout_year_month=2012-11;class_interval=1;csflt=%7B%7D;dest_id=-2602512;dest_type=city;inac=0;redirected_from_city=0;redirected_from_landmark=0;review_score_group=empty;si=ai%2Cco%2Cci%2Cre%2Cdi;ss=Manchester%2C%20United%20Kingdom;ss_all=0;ssb=empty;radius=1;order=price_for_two" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en ... ce_for_two</a>

de niro said:
Colin_Bell said:

try this, its didsbury.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?aid=303948;label=bookings-naam-dfkGB2%2AaLrfwT789xOU7%2AQS6899529981%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2230%2C000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=048b341696d0d746df00bdc4c357b24a;dcid=1;ac_pageview_id=12db8bf74f660078;checkin_monthday=16;checkin_year_month=2012-11;checkout_monthday=17;checkout_year_month=2012-11;class_interval=1;csflt=%7B%7D;dest_id=-2602512;dest_type=city;inac=0;redirected_from_city=0;redirected_from_landmark=0;review_score_group=empty;si=ai%2Cco%2Cci%2Cre%2Cdi;ss=Manchester%2C%20United%20Kingdom;ss_all=0;ssb=empty;radius=1;order=price_for_two" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en ... ce_for_two</a>

Good stuff - Cheers mate

Hi mate,

Pm me. I have two adult season tickets for this match for sale. Can do them both for £25. I'm away and my brother is in Germany with work.

East Stand Lower 111

Ta

Dave

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Cooler said:
Hi mate,

Pm me. I have two adult season tickets for this match for sale. Can do them both for £25. I'm away and my brother is in Germany with work.

East Stand Lower 111

Ta

Dave
Tell you want that is great from a fellow Blue, well done mate.

A lot of people seem to think so as well. These tickets have now sold unfortunately op.

Sorry but had to be first come first served.

Woops - sorry. Posting when you've had a few. I meant £25 each lol. Not £25 for the two.

£56.00 Premier inn Heaton Park, Middleton road. Metrolink station 5 minute walk. Not to far in a taxi from Mannings for the legends night £4.00/5.00.

I have an adult season card available for Villa game this Saturday, unable to make due to family commitment, first come first serve.

Cheers, Ryan

Ive got an adult and under 16 available for this game, dad and sister cant make it so selling first come first served. Block 134!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.