Aston Villa Home Nov 17th

Know it's late - but my Dad can't go - so one seasoncard spare - £20 in the East Stand - you'll have to text me though as I'm driving now to the game - 07510 126905 - cheers

1 in 110,top seat now £15, ring me on this number and i will meet you at the game.

07864 396 383

I know its late notice but was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket for today near block 211 east stand level 2? Pm my if you have cheers

Got a spare in 110, £25. Will meet you outside the ground as it's a season card. I know we're not supposed to put numbers up but as it's so short notice. Just give me a ring 07709008303

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
1x Lower tier block 121 row S so good seat will take nearest offers to £25.00 for quick sale!! Please PM me your phone number to arrange collection/delivery.

P.S. It is a paper ticket..
Its going for a £10.00 a tenner now no offers!!! I'm in Cheadle Hulme or meet at the game or Piccadilly Station before cheers Andy
This is an Adult ticket for everyone who's asking.. Please pm me your number so I can call you to arrange
cheers for that andy, your a good un

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.