Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ox

I want a reaction on Saturday against Villa.
The players and Manager owe us a performance after that shower of shite tonight.
That was an opportunity missed with the other results going in our favour.
Lets see who is up for the fight for the title and to stay as part of the Club next year and who has given up and knows they will be fucking off when Pep arrives. #CTID

Less talk more action from the players. Bad loss but at least the others dropped points.
Want to see a dominating performance from City.

if we cant dominate Villa at home then we are in worse shape than i thought.

Assuming these players are fit, I'd play this team:
Hart

Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Navas - Yaya - Fernandinho - Sterling

Iheanacho

Aguero

Otamendi can be just as close to his position from the bench as he was against Liverpool.

On current form I wouldn't be surprised if we botch this one up too with just a point.

Not sure about this game.

Villa are shit of that there is no question, and not only will get relegated this season, but will drop again like us into the third tier of English football imo.

We only managed a 0-0 draw at their place.

Our players are so tired or injured, villa will play with freedom, our best hope is a draw, but I can actually see a loss.

As my late mother used to say "The proof of the pudding is in the eating"

Time for the players to finally step up to the plate, and show some backbone, some grit, some determination, some fight and win three points which are now critical.

Come on City FFS!!

6 points from Villa and Norwich and go from there. We've been quite lucky with the other 3 title challengers dropping points.

We'll beat Villa comfortably and probably Norwich too, but what does it matter when you lose all the half difficult games? Have to go and win 90% of our remaining games to have a chance.

We are where we are in the leauge, because we are good against bottom 8, 3-0 easy win please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.