Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing to gain and everything to lose with this game, the players need a long hard look at themselves before they take to the pitch

Probably see Bony ahead of Iheanacho, haha, nice one Manuel.

Silva, Aguero, Clichy and Fernandinho were all dead on there feet last night after playing over 110 minutes each of football on Sunday, he hung them all out to dry yet again because he hasn't got the fucking bollocks to throw a some energy and youth in there and grind out a fucking result and preserve the players for the rest of the season.

Klopp saw it and changed it around and that's after a cup defeat that sapped moral from his players-it looked like it was them who won on Sunday not us.

His management of the resources on tap to him is a fucking disgrace, United have had worse problems than us as far as injuries go but at least LVG has the bollocks to throw some kids in-this manager only does it in some sort of fucking childish dirty protest v Chelsea in the cup.

-----------------Hart---------
Sagna---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
-----------Fernando---A Garcia---------
Sterling---------M Garcia---------Navas
-----------------Kelechi-------------------

We are lucky to be playing Villa because they are truly awful at the minute. Nothing else but a win is acceptable really and if we fail to win we need to forget the Champions League and concentrate on actually being in the competition next year. I think the the title will be decided this weekend or the biggest precedent will be set anyway. The most ideal result will be Spurs and Arsenal drawing with a Watford win but then I am clutching at straws. It is the best possible weekend for Leicester and last night's results will really boost them to go all the way. I seriously think they will go and win it, there is just no-one else who wants it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.