Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeone will try everything in his locker to waste time, cheat, dive etc. Imperative the players don't react and we keep 11 on the pitch. They have some decent players in Felix and Griezeman and our defence needs to be fully focused and don't commit any errors otherwise we will be punished. On saying that Atletico will be very wary of City and we have the players to hurt them in Foden, Kdb, Mahrez and Sterling.

Last edited:
Need a decent enough cushion going into the second leg, be happy with a 2-0/3-1, however, can see this being something monumental and real statement made before Sunday..

Key for this will be Raz, he’s getting in his groove and the set up from AM should provide the space he needs to cause chaos!
I'd love to agree but any kind of scabby 1-0 will do for me, then open them up when they go for it at their place.

Hope you’re all ready…

He’s taking the piss out of the bullshit people say about him. It’s the same all the time with Pep. If we win, it’s because we have good players. If we lose, Pep overthought. He will prepare a team and game plan that he feels is best to deal with the opponent, same as he always does.

Cool heads tommorow, they'll try anything to wind the players up (probably a good idea for Walker to miss out on)

He’s taking the piss out of the bullshit people say about him. It’s the same all the time with Pep. If we win, it’s because we have good players. If we lose, Pep overthought. He will prepare a team and game plan that he feels is best to deal with the opponent, same as he always does.
Oh god I hate the “overthinks the champions league” cliche. It’s such reductive nonsense.

No need to overthink things here. Just play our normal game and we should be too strong for Athletico. I hope the crowd really get behind the lads tomorrow night and make plenty of noise. The team appreciate good backing and I hope that this can be from the start until the final whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.