Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One to endure, this. Easier in the ground than in front of BT Spite, though.

I want us to win the bloody thing. For Ferna to accept the trophy, and - without lifting it - lead the boys in single file, stony faced, over to the City fans, and lift the fucker for them, and not for the TV crews.

Love City. Hate the Champions League. Still, at least Atlético and City are champions.

Imagine the Champions League but only league champions can enter. It sounds awful. Whenever someone suggests it should be that way I ask if they would tune in to watch Real Madrid vs Basel in the quarter-finals.

Imagine the Champions League but only league champions can enter. It sounds awful. Whenever someone suggests it should be that way I ask if they would tune in to watch Real Madrid vs Basel in the quarter-finals.
Straight knockout competition, within only the league champions from across Europe entering. Sounds a lot more fun than watching six shite group stage matches.

Need a decent enough cushion going into the second leg, be happy with a 2-0/3-1, however, can see this being something monumental and real statement made before Sunday..

Key for this will be Raz, he’s getting in his groove and the set up from AM should provide the space he needs to cause chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.