Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I was at King Colin’s comeback ,and honestly, I’d have to respectfully disagree with you. Kevs reception was wonderful today, but I’ve never heard anything like it when Colin the King came on.
I agree.
KDB didn’t come on the pitch today.
He’s also not King Colin.
But KDB’s reception for ’warming up’ was excellent. In fact, just seen on Twitter a commentator saying he thought we’d scored it was that loud.
Perhaps a poor comparison on my part, but regardless, KDB lifted the whole crowd. He’s been out for 4 months. King Colin was out for 18 months and was our saviour.Lets just enjoy the fact that he’s hopefully back for the run in.

But that’s part of the problem. The new songs are only sung by the cool kids and nobody else knows the words. Just sing the greatest hits each week and people might actually join in. As for evidence about the club dumping tickets on tout sites, then Google is your friend. There are thousands of tickets available for every game on those sites. Support and back up the club by all means, but defending the indefensible isn’t a good look.
I’m definitely not cool and I like the new songs.

Champions again is probably the song of the season and everybody in the whole ground knows the words

I was at King Colin’s comeback ,and honestly, I’d have to respectfully disagree with you. Kevs reception was wonderful today, but I’ve never heard anything like it when Colin the King came on.
My mate referenced the Colin Bell comeback game today (I was also at that one) when KdB was getting his welcome back. Kev got a great cheer when he was warming up but nothing like the waves of emotion that day. He has had an injury that has kept him out for months but thankfully nothing like the career ending one The King suffered.

I always feel that the atmosphere at our ground is being compared to a mythical PL opposition cauldron. If it's either a must win game against serious rival teams or a hugely entertaining game from us then it compares with anywhere else in the PL. Today was a bit flat at times but in SS3 (where I am) it was more than decent I'd say.

It's hard to genuinely get the place rocking watching a game like today's. Of course you could have drums, capos and Nazi rally style choreography but that is as boring as fuck. Give me genuine emotion when it happens as a consequence of watching a great game every time.

Where is your evidence that the Club dump thousands of ticketdnon touts sites. It might be true or it might be lies.

Everyone supports the club how they choose. If everyone sang up who could and bothered to learn the words of newer songs, the Etihad would be rocking.

A summary of this thread could be, excuses first, atmosphere second.
There lies the problem, he's commenting on the
That champions again chant for 5 minutes was unreal not seen the whole stadium in tune at the same time for a long time just wish it can be like that for most of the match
Really LOUD

Atmosphere was definitely good considering we were playing bottom of the league, although we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves as it was still pretty quiet for large parts of the game.

Champions again going round the ground in the first half was very random, but fantastic. Great response to seeing Kev on the touchline as well.

Sheffield fans didn't offer much, which has been a common theme this season.

6/10 for me.

The mass exit against Liverpool really made me laugh! Biggest game of the year, 1-1 and the ground is half empty at 85 minutes. Half past two on a sunny Saturday afternoon and everyone is getting off!
I really don't understand it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.