Atmosphere, standing, showsec & lack of action

Official attendance includes all tickets sold. If ticket holders don't turn up what do you want City to report. They cannot sell tickets twice just in case someone doesn't turn up. If City are selling 98% of tickets where is the issue? I wouldn't argue with you if it was 6k my 3k was a guess but even if it was 10k that leaves over 40k who aren't standing.

Your comment makes too much sense haha

If you're shouting encouragement, singing or berating the officials/opposition when you're standing, they don't tell you to sit down. Not in my experience anyway (109 for a while and 107 before that). If there's a group of people standing quietly and a load of others behind sitting quietly, they tell the standers to sit. Just got to keep making noise :)

Nope I haven't. There was no way 50,000 people stayed for Zabbas speech. I'd put it 40k max.

OK may we agre to disagree. Some other home games the turnouts have been poor like you say but the West Brom game was a refreshing change IMHO.

That is a very naive comment. It's likesaying players on £100k a week will never suffer from depression. Complete nonsense. Il go with Peps view, which is that the match day atmosphere needs improving,
as a priority.
It does need improving, part of which is that the club needs to understand that the club's PAYING CUSTOMERS are more important than show sec knob heads - I accept that they are not all knob heads but the ones who are should be fucked off

It does need improving, part of which is that the club needs to understand that the club's PAYING CUSTOMERS are more important than show sec knob heads - I accept that they are not all knob heads but the ones who are should be fucked off

I agree with you 100% there. The situation with showsec needs seriousy looking at. I have witnessed first hand their bullying and antagonising behaviour. I think we all understand the need for stewarding, but they are going way way over the top with it.

OK may we agre to disagree. Some other home games the turnouts have been poor like you say but the West Brom game was a refreshing change IMHO.

Agreed it was. Leicester and Palace had an attendance of 54k. I doubt there was much more than 45k for both of those games.

I agree with you 100% there. The situation with showsec needs seriousy looking at. I have witnessed first hand their bullying and antagonising behaviour. I think we all understand the need for stewarding, but they are going way way over the top with it.
It's weird, but 1 show sec wanker can make an unsubstantiated claim against a PAYING CUSTOMER and get him banned, yet it doesn't seem to work the other way? Get the video cameras on the stewards I say

TBF I think the OP has a fair point.

I'm going to wait until I get inside the stadium to see if........

But from what I've been told nothing has changed.

The wheels of motion at the Etihad are still turning very slowly or have stopped again.

If you think improving the atmosphere at the Etihad is a very long and drawn out process, you are correct.

Don't blame the fans. We are trying. And don't blame some employees of City. They are trying as well. The blame lies the further you go up the management chain.

One final thought. How many more email atmosphere surveys do City want to keep on sending out? What don't they already know that they haven't been already told? And why do those at the top at City not know what improves and makes an atmosphere at the Etihad? They do, but they just won't act on, and do what is required to improve and to create a better atmosphere at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.