Attack by Napoli fans.

Attendances have collapsed across Italy because of the hooligans, just like they did here in the 80s.These scum are killing Italian football and the clubs need to do something about it. Long-term Napoli will never sustain success because, like cllubs such as Milwall, they will never attract investment and sponsorship. It's a shame because they have a great team and manager.

Ironic, because it was at Italia '90 that English football found its renaissance

The Lions would be Pussycats over there

I don't think so because Italians mainly avoid direct confrontation and pick off stragglers and small groups.
The main lot of City who stuck together yesterday were not approached.
200 Millwall would be more than a match for the cowardly scum.

I could be I suppose all the proper nawty London lads could join with them but we'll never know as to plagiarise old baconface's phrase 'Millwall in Europe?. Not in my lifetime'.
You’re either 12yrs old or unaware Millwall played in the Uefa cup in 2004.

Appreciate the Police were around the old port/bus area.

But before and after the match there wasn't one ultra insight.

Admittedly we didn't get back from the ground until about 1pm. There were at least 6 buses with 50 lads or more in each bus. City would have had up to 300 lads all coming off the buses together. Napoli would have had to have a huge crew to attack City fans, as well as dodge the Police.

I have no doubt the Ultras can call on numbers when they need to, and they aren't soft, but they certainly like to pick off individuals and small groups of City fans when they get the opportunity.

Appreciate the Police were around the old port/bus area.

But before and after the match there wasn't one ultra insight.

Admittedly we didn't get back from the ground until about 1pm. There were at least 6 buses with 50 lads or more in each bus. City would have had up to 300 lads all coming off the buses together. Napoli would have had to have a huge crew to attack City fans, as well as dodge the Police.

I have no doubt the Ultras can call on numbers when they need to, and they aren't soft, but they certainly like to pick off individuals and small groups of City fans when they get the opportunity.

How many City fans did we take to Napoli ? They could be heard on the tele,loud and proud, but very rarely seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.