Away Tickets

Mcfc_Tom

Hi, not really used the new website much, but how do you buy away tickets? Cannot find them anywhere. Really frustrating!

Click on Tickets and Hospitality at the top of the home page, then Buy Match Tickets. There aren't any away tickets to buy at the moment, the Babylon has sold out and Swansea isn't on sale yet. If you want the ticket news you need to hover over Tickets and Hospitality without clicking it then you can choose Ticket and Travel News.

And when you've jumped through all those hoops, be sure to answer that survey they're emailing out about the website, it's a bloody shambles and I for one have told them so.

Cheers thanks for your help. I've got a season ticket and am trying to go Celtic away. My dad also has a season ticket but refuses to go. If I buy a ticket for a friend to come with me to Celtic park, I keep hearing you can only get tickets if you show your passport at the away ground? Does that mean I can't get a ticket for my mate? Joke if so

Cheers thanks for your help. I've got a season ticket and am trying to go Celtic away. My dad also has a season ticket but refuses to go. If I buy a ticket for a friend to come with me to Celtic park, I keep hearing you can only get tickets if you show your passport at the away ground? Does that mean I can't get a ticket for my mate? Joke if so
I doubt you'll be getting a ticket either

Get criticised for taking 500 to bucarest it's a joke nobody knows how to get a sodding ticket

Ive been on cup scheme of FA Cup, league cup, Europa and CL for years. Been to almost all games. Does that count for nothing?

Ive been on cup scheme of FA Cup, league cup, Europa and CL for years. Been to almost all games. Does that count for nothing?
Yes it does count
But the bottom line will be your total loyalty points.
We will get a fair allocation of tickets so I couldn't even begin to say how many points it would sell out at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.