Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury history

Laporte had a good injury record until the present problem. Why are we interested in so many injured players?

Season injury from until Days Games missed
15/16 fracture of the tibula Mar 24, 2016 - 57 days 10
15/16 Knee injury Nov 5, 2015 Nov 21, 2015 16 days 2
14/15 Muscular problems

I can't see beyond Mangala and Otamendi as the CB pairing for the CL qualifiers. Kompany will not be fit. Laporte is also be coming back from injury. If we sign Stones, even if Everton do not drag out the transfer until mid August, he will be a late arrival after the Euros and doesn't seem to me to be the sort of player that should be thrown into a CL qualifier after spending very little time at the club. If we do sell Mangala I cant see it happening until the final days of the window, more likely on a loan deal.

Good points mate

The 5 is set. Pogba, Gundogan, Laporte, L

We can fix the rest later
Injury history

Laporte had a good injury record until the present problem. Why are we interested in so many injured players?

14/15 Muscular problems
I can't fault what you are doing. Injury has to be viewed as a talent if we really want to get the best out of our team.

Injury history

14/15 Muscular problems

We were interested in Laporte and Gundogan before they got injured, just our luck that two of our primary targets had to get lengthy injuries.

Injury records should be very high up in our criteria for identifying targets. We can't afford more silliness on the medical front. Look what having an injury fee season did for Leicester. Well, that and the cyro chamber ... allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.