Ballon d'Or

Not sure why this annoyed me this morning, suppose its because I was flipping around the channels and saw Tranny playing in the FIFA 'who gives a fuck club cup'.

Bit sad and predictable what this award has become, not since Kaka in 2007 has anyone but Messi or Ronaldo won it. The player who should have won it wasnt even nominated and thats Kante when he was at Leicester. Absolutely instrumental in their success last season and I thought that was what this award was supposed to be about. They wouldnt have been within a million miles of the Prem without that lad and I will hazard a guess that if Chelsea continue their good form and pick up the league this season, he will be a huge reason why.

Anyway, fuck off FIFA. And Leicester. And Chelsea. And especially Tranny. Come on City.
Did you just convince me that kante should win the ballon d'or? Oh my god, you have powers my friend. Can you please tell pep that kolarov is shit? ;-)

Not sure why this annoyed me this morning, suppose its because I was flipping around the channels and saw Tranny playing in the FIFA 'who gives a fuck club cup'.

Bit sad and predictable what this award has become, not since Kaka in 2007 has anyone but Messi or Ronaldo won it. The player who should have won it wasnt even nominated and thats Kante when he was at Leicester. Absolutely instrumental in their success last season and I thought that was what this award was supposed to be about. They wouldnt have been within a million miles of the Prem without that lad and I will hazard a guess that if Chelsea continue their good form and pick up the league this season, he will be a huge reason why.

Anyway, fuck off FIFA. And Leicester. And Chelsea. And especially Tranny. Come on City.

Maybe it should be renamed 'Ballon de Bore'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.