Balotelli [MERGED]

Don't you love it? If you don't agree that Balotelli is a great player and he is the utter dogs bollocks than apparently you are not a 'Blue'. You are a 'red' in disguise.

Believe you me, I was doubting Steve Daley's ability before most on here had popped their head out of mummy's vagina. I know trouble when I see it and I know a vastly over-rated problem causer when I see one.

As for not complaining when he scored two penalties and a tap in that Bernie Winters dog, Schnorbitz. would have put in, no I didn't, but then again I didn't moan when Kare Ingebrigtsen got a hat-trick against Leicester in th'FA in 1994, if our man has actually heard of him.

mancity1 said:
McNair9 said:
I apologise for my understanding of the word 'commentators' i thought you meant the actaul commentators not the guys in the studio, my sincere apologies.

Also, how you can say its not a red is beyond me, he knew what he was doing, left his leg in the air too long and blatantly moved it towards the player!!

Tevez and the kiev player both pulled out of the tackle and ended up running into each other.

I agree about the ref giving yellows for the sake of it and did have an appalling game over all, but it was a red.

As I said no decent ref would have given it as a red.

The Tevez incident was no differnent its just that they were going full bore , Tevez's leg was chest high and both should have been sent off if the ref applied the same logic as he did with Balotelli.

As Robby said ( and it makes no difference if you are in the stand or in the studio if anything the studio pundits have the benefit of more replays and more angles etc ) no English ref at least a decent ref who saw there was no malice intended in the tackle would have given it a red card and suggested that Balotelli is a marked man.

I agree he does stupid things from time to time but its up to management to manage that better than they have to date in that regard.

I didn't here too any mooners asking him to be sold after his hat trick against Villa.

We have won a game with ten men , who knows if we would have scored another and gone on to win with eleven thats all hypothetical and meaningless anyway and Mancini knows that.

To say he will be dropped for our most important game of the season to date in an interview or may be dropped is the sought of comment I would suspect you would get from a manager who knows he will not be in charge next season.

Exactly, the ref doesn't, which can explain the tevez incident as well.

I don't want him sold, i just want him to realise he needs to sort his attitude out. I wanted him here and still do, just pisses me off that he has all that talent yet he seems he couldn't care less

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

mario cant play sunday because he is away on a training course how to put a bib on! mancini shudnt have played ballotelli in such an important game managers live or die by there decisions and unfortunately it backfired big time.mancini said ballotelli now makes it hard for me and himself.ballotelli has had lots of chances and has shown he can score goals but is just tomuch of a risk to play again.

I have faith in Mario.

It was bad tonight but I've seen alot worse been given a yellow. It's easy to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

I honestly think Balo has adapted better to his temper over the last few month but he still does some dumb shit, I'm hoping it's because his young.

If he wants to win over the fans, bag a brace vs the scum.

adammck said:
I have faith in Mario.

It was bad tonight but I've seen alot worse been given a yellow. It's easy to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

I honestly think Balo has adapted better to his temper over the last few month but he still does some dumb shit, I'm hoping it's because his young.

yes it can't be denied his sending off cost us the game but do we really need to let out the anger by saying something really nasty to him?

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
According to this he hasnt, we will see if it turns out to be true

danny_pugsley Danny Pugsley
by FanzoneDanny
Mario, post game RT @krisjepson: Just got out car n confronted Kiev fans <a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a> RT @danny_pugsley @OliverKayTimes #MCFC
Favorite Retweet Reply

More balls than the nerds who hide behind their keyboards and slag him off.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

Freestyler said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
According to this he hasnt, we will see if it turns out to be true

danny_pugsley Danny Pugsley
by FanzoneDanny
Mario, post game RT @krisjepson: Just got out car n confronted Kiev fans <a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a> RT @danny_pugsley @OliverKayTimes #MCFC
Favorite Retweet Reply

It's true, i know someone (a blue) who was next to the kiev fans, they all started giving him the V's and wanker signs.

went Up to his car when he was stuck in traffic lol and started giving him wankers signs and stuff then next min Mario jumps out of his car and starts going after him haha saying to him why u running away u pussy haha Mario with his hood up and everything walked straight across the road and left his car there haha absolute quality doesnt give a shit Mario, he was gonna knock him out!
can confirm this i am a good mate of the guy who put this on face book. was with him at the time. mario is fucking massive up close lol

adammck said:
I have faith in Mario.

Agreed. Recently he's been looking more relaxed and as if he is enjoying himself more. His sending off tonight was disapointing but after seeing it again i think it was a slightly harsh sending off. There wasnt much contact.

The rags at work were going on about him being booked 8 times and 2 reds in 15 games or something but at the moment Balotelli seems to get booked for being Balotelli.

I hope he is still involved this weekend. You never know he may even want to make amends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.