Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Re: Mario Balotelli Backheel

Aruging with the coaching staff now, thrown his water bottle onto the pitch in anger, threw his shirt to the ground - i love this guy, subb'd for showboating, if you cant do it in a friendly against a micky mouse club then when can you?

What else can you expect from a clown but party tricks ?

The Mancunian Way said:
I think he's claiming that he thought he was offside.

Silly guy.

He kind of slowed down when the ball came through looked like he let up. I believe he was thinking he was offside. Cheeky.

thought he was offside i reckon mancini handled it wrong should have waited till half time and get an explanation out of mario at least then haul him off if still not happen
he has blown a minor incident into a potential media circus now

tuearts overhead said:
yeah not a good look even if the back heel had gone in i think everyone would still have been pissed

shame because he was playing well looked good in combo with Dzeko
yea he followed by silva were easily the best two players on the pitch before that happened.

Whatever the reason for the incident and the rights and wrongs of it he should not under any circumstances disrespect Mancini as he did.

Fuckin stupid thing to do, I'm not arsed if he thought it was offside blah blah blah. You only need to look at the reaction of the other players. Tit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.