Banned for smoking.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
That's a bit daft..the better ones don't even look like cigarettes!

And the vapour is just a form of vegetable oil and completely harmless!

If everyone who smoked bought one for the match it would kill the smoking problem dead

Some of them look pretty real, you gonna have stewards walking round taking tokes to be sure

I take an electronic fag to games and if I'm ever thrown out for exhaling water vapour then that will be the end of my interest in supporting the club financially, wouldn't even bother serving a ban, just jack it in. We struggle for fans to attend cup games and in the CL we can't even have a beer for Christ sake.
The world has gone mad.

blue 68 said:
I take an electronic fag to games and if I'm ever thrown out for exhaling water vapour then that will be the end of my interest in supporting the club financially, wouldn't even bother serving a ban, just jack it in. We struggle for fans to attend cup games and in the CL we can't even have a beer for Christ sake.
The world has gone mad.

Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong but the alcohol ban for Europe isn't City's choice. Smoking inside the stadium was originally prohibited before smoking in pubs was, IIRC,

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Quick question..are e-cigs allowed in the ground?

I've just given up tobacco a week ago thanks to them and the vapour they produce is completely harmless

I was a heavy smoker before and would recommend them to anyone

I can't see why not to be honest, but I would contact the club first
They are not as they can't be distinguished from real fags on CCTV

Do real fags have a green or Blue 'burn' now?

levets said:
squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
I can't see why not to be honest, but I would contact the club first

someone posted on here a few months ago that they'd been asked to not smoke their e-cig by a steward whilst watching the match as it looked like a normal cig. They threatened to throw him out if he didn't comply if I remember correctly

Although these Ecig people rightly claim you can legally use them in pubs, planes, public indoor places, the reality is a lot of places won't allow it.

Very few pubs will. I think the reason being that they think proper smokers will clock them across the room and think, fuck it, if he's smoking so will I.

Dunno about all airlines, but the two I've been on this year don't allow them either.

Guess City ban them for similar reasons.

charliebigspuds said:
levets said:
squirtyflower said:

someone posted on here a few months ago that they'd been asked to not smoke their e-cig by a steward whilst watching the match as it looked like a normal cig. They threatened to throw him out if he didn't comply if I remember correctly

That was me... I know the lad involved personally...

I have one, but use it covertly...<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:
Although these Ecig people rightly claim you can legally use them in pubs, planes, public indoor places, the reality is a lot of places won't allow it.

Very few pubs will. I think the reason being that they think proper smokers will clock them across the room and think, fuck it, if he's smoking so will I.

Dunno about all airlines, but the two I've been on this year don't allow them either.

perhaps if 'authorities' encouraged them... we would see a reduction in actual smokers.. I've not had a fag since 4th Feb.... just my e lites....

By the way... there can be NO prosecutions from using an e gig... They can't 'dis-allow' them.. they can disapprove the use of them...

levets said:
charliebigspuds said:
levets said:

That was me... I know the lad involved personally...

I have one, but use it covertly...

-- Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm --

tidyman said:

perhaps if 'authorities' encouraged them... we would see a reduction in actual smokers.. I've not had a fag since 4th Feb.... just my e lites....

By the way... there can be NO prosecutions from using an e gig... They can't 'dis-allow' them.. they can disapprove the use of them...
It is in the T&Cs that they are prohibited, check out any of the Ticket Info pages on the OS.

I smoke my vapouriser in nearly all the places that are following this philosohy and levets summed it up when he said just use it subtly, no problems so far, evidence vapourises quickly enough. Time though to stop catering for the few remaining people who have never seen one before who might think, oh yeah I'll spark up a real fag because I've just forgotten the law and obviously its just been made OK because that bloke over there is having a toke.
Probability low IMO, so it's a load of bollocks excuse for actually kicking someone out for, doubt even a steward would go this far, trick is you know the regulations and you know you can flaunt them, this way life is easier for both parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.