Banned for smoking.

Simon Curtis MCFC said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Got to be totally honest.

Anyone who plays Russian Roulette with lung cancer deserves very little sympathy.
They are Lung Wasters mate that's all

Is that a name of a person or a small German village?

de niro said:
we dont want anyone contracting cancer of any kind. its not there to be laughed at or a threat to smokers so lets cut that out.

by the same rule we shouldn't have to share any risk that smokers take with their health.
so best bet for everyone is just put the fags away totally, just quit once and for all, not cos of getting thrown out, not cos it affects non smokers , not cos you are made unwelcome in public areas but the simple fact thats its just not a nice habit have. you dont look cool, your clothes and breath stink, usually both fingers and teeth are yellow, any children in the family if they dont follow suit may aswell due to passive smoking and at the end of the day they cost fucking fortunes.
at 7 quid (madness) a pop you could by your next season ticket and a few away trips to europe.

Good post,yes I smoked from 14 to 28 its not easy but give it a go if not for youself the for those around you.70 in 3 weeks would love a king Edward now and again but I still cannot trust myself so dont have one.

tidyman said:
lee-mcfc said:
you can't go 90(3/4mins) without a smoke?

sad..

You can't think of anything more interesting to post than repeating, virtually word for word, what about half a dozen equally boring twats have already said on this shit thread?
i haven't read every page just the OP and decided to post

chill out.

I AM FUCKING CHILLED.

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING I'M NOT FUCKING CHILLED?

I am a bit wheezy though as I'm on my 53th Capston full strength of the day.

Don't know what that woman of a librarian is staring at either.

Don't tell me you can't fucking smoke in here now?

tidyman said:
I AM FUCKING CHILLED.

they should throw the book at you.

Pro-Mario v Anti-Mario.
Citizens versus The Meldrew Mafia.
Now we have smokers versus non-smokers.

Good to see the bluemoon tradition of enraged arguments about trivial minutiae, and laughably disproportionate responses to minor differences of opinion, is still going as strong as ever today.
I wonder if one day in the distant future, City might become a good team again. Hell, even win the league. Then we all surely have nothing to argue about anymore?

tidyman said:
I AM FUCKING CHILLED.

Chill

Simon Curtis MCFC said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Got to be totally honest.

Anyone who plays Russian Roulette with lung cancer deserves very little sympathy.
They are Lung Wasters mate that's all

You told him to go and fuck himself yesterday now he's your mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.