BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA Away - eTICKETS NOW DISPATCHED - Flight details below

Just a quick update for those that might be in a similar situation.

I've just had a email from Jacqui at Sports options apologising for the IT issues and saying that the etickets etc will be resent tomorrow and a hard copy will be posted today. It's the first time that they have had an IT issue like this.

Hopefully that will be it done.

Re: BARCA Away - VOUCHERS NOW DISPATCHED - Flight details below

Call me at the office (01925 755222) if your having any issues with getting your tickets through, its an IT problem, not sure why your not impressed or should post such a comment.

Please Chill, don't do panicking

Best regards

Spike

harrogateblue said:

I've just had a email from Jacqui at Sports options apologising for the IT issues and saying that the etickets etc will be resent tomorrow and a hard copy will be posted today. It's the first time that they have had an IT issue like this.

Calm down fella. It will be sorted. These lads know what theyre doing. Ive done loads of trips with them and any issues have always been sorted. They wouldnt be advertising on here if they were some two bob outfit. You'll have a great trip.

Re: BARCA Away - ANYBODY WHO's NOT RECEIVED DETAILS

Spike, no problem. Maybe a txt or a quick phone call back explaining the situation would have helped alleviate my concerns
Anyway, looking forward to it and I'll edit my comments.

Did not get my etickets at first but an email and this was sorted and to be honest they could not have been more helpful, so all set to go on first trip with spikes crew.....2 nights...I got my match ticket but a few mates still no joy and will try over there, but still gonna have a great time no matter what!

Spike's trips are always well organised and they will sort any issues out so I wouldn't worry............................. they have had IT problems but don't worry because I have got enough tickets for a dozen of you, only problem they are all in my name!! :-) I.T. is never a fully finished 'art'. In other words, their IT software likes me but doesn't appear to like everyone!! :-)

Chill, I am just trying to make you smile. Spike et al will sort it, they have the knowledge, the expertise and the will power.

Edit: In fact while I was writing and posting the above I received another ticket so you can all come as Eccles Blue. That would definitely put Eccles and our lovely bridge on the map. :-)

Just to reiterate what others have said, there's absolutely no need to panic. It's just an IT issue, everything will be sorted shortly.

BillyMC said:
harrogateblue said:

Calm down fella. It will be sorted. These lads know what theyre doing. Ive done loads of trips with them and any issues have always been sorted. They wouldnt be advertising on here if they were some two bob outfit. You'll have a great trip.

Yep, i went on a Spike trip to Amsterdam. Booked on phone the day before then turned up at airport without anything ticket/voucher/confirmation wise. Wasn't a problem though and waltzed straight onto the plane. Worry not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.