Barca Away

Looking for two tickets for me and my dad in the away end. We just missed out on getting tickets and our application for Thomas Cook failed. If anyone has any info or has any spares could you PM me ASAP plz.

[[/i]
WidnesBlue23 said:
timbo said:
widnesblue, yeah in gol sur block 414..away support block above us

Nice one, I have booked through Viagogo Spain. Paid through the nose for it for me and my Mrs but glad its sorted. Shame its not in the City end though.

Guys was this viagogo.com? Gonna get 4 through it I think.

I hope everyone buying through viagogo is getting a paper ticket deliver to the UK. If by any chance you have to pick up your tickets at the Camp Nou, you're not going to be able to get inside the stadium. Be aware of any sites that sell tickets...if you're going to buy from any sites in Spain you better check that they will deliver paper tickets to you.

Stefan Karl said:
[[/i]
WidnesBlue23 said:
timbo said:
widnesblue, yeah in gol sur block 414..away support block above us

Nice one, I have booked through Viagogo Spain. Paid through the nose for it for me and my Mrs but glad its sorted. Shame its not in the City end though.

Guys was this viagogo.com? Gonna get 4 through it I think.

I got mine off viagogo.at (Austria) not been dispatched yet but you can track the order, says 2-3 weeks before game. Expensive but good seat 210 euros gol nort 2. Think they'll be a similar price around the ground and plenty of people looking.

Also I want to advice everyone...if you're going to try your luck at the ground try to get a season ticket from the old touts at the Camp Nou. The south american touts around the ground usually try to put prices up and they work as a little mafia....if older touts 50's and 60's approach you with their season tickets or their friends season tickets...don't worry try to bargain the price and you will get inside.

A FC Barcelona season ticket contains two cards. The first one is with a picture of the person and the barcode and the second one is with the allocation of the seat. You need both cards to get into the stadium. Don't worry for the picture one, that's to enter the ground and they don't give an F... if you look like the person or not, the second one will get you into your seat. Don't be fool by any tout giving you only one card as it will be scamming you.

Just to remind anyone using Viagogo...

If you renewed your season card this season, you were sent a £25 gift voucher to use on Viagogo. Check your deleted emails for one with the subject ' Thank you for renewing your season card ' and retrieve the voucher code.

I know it's a long shot, but, a mate of mine has lost out on his supporters club allocation, he's looking for two tickets, preferably in the City end.

He's got flights and accommodation sorted.

If anyone has anything, PM for his details, sort it out between you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.