Barcelona home game

Tickets are up now lads, I'm looking to purchase one but travel up from London is looking a bit expensive at the last minute, anyone driving up at all?

i am travelling to the Barca Home game From Ashford, Kent, and will be travelling in my own car, is there anyone on route who would be looking at getting picked up for a cheap price? i will be travelling along the M20, M25 Anti-CLockwise, M1, M6 - Toll Road, then on towrads manchester.. i can make slight detours, if anyone is interested please contact me.. also if anyone can post this for me in the appropriate thread would be appreciated! PM me thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw your post but when I got on the site it was showing as sold out again.
I phoned the ticket office and the helpful girl told me to keep an aye on the site and continue to try the phone line.

We are a group of 3 ( myself, my mate and his son ). We bought the 3 game package but we have a 4th person who wants to join us for the Barca game ( my daughter ).

PS we drove down from Ayrshire via Glasgow and Edinburgh for the BMG game. Never seen rain like it !
Unfortunately we couldn't attend the following evening so we missed out.
Our tickets are for East Stand level 1 but my daughter would obviously consider a ticket anywhere.
Any assistance or advice greatly apreciatted.

Have one spare block 125 level Colin bell just to the side of away bench face value£40 please pm and we can meet before the game .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.