Barcelona Home Tickets?

Hi All,

Like everyone on here I am need of tickets for the up coming Barca game.

I need ideally 2 adults tickets but if you have 3 and don't want to be left with an odd 1, I'd be happy to take all 3. They do need to be sat together.

If you can drop me a message with the price, I am at the Hull game this Saturday so could meet up before or after to pay for the tickets.

Thanks
Stephen

Massive longshot but...

Has anybody got 3 or 4 tickets to sell? My boys are 12 and 14 and literally desperate!
Any help much appreciated or advise on how to buy elsewhere.
Donna

Just after one if anyone can help...not bothered where in the ground I'm sat or who with (a really fit, girl single with an outgoing personality would be great but not essential)

I've been meaning to get a ticket for the last week or so, each time I tried on my phone it wouldn't let me and kept resetting the quantities to 0. Now it's sold out and I can't say I'm that bothered, first time I've been out of the cup scheme and haven't enjoyed a champions league game yet, in fact the strange noises the foreign chap and his iPad were making next to me the last time we played Barcelona still live with me to this day, fingers crossed all those going will have to something to enjoy.

Hey guys, Looking for two tickets please
recently moved to manchester on an exchange program. Wasn't aware that city membership was required to purchase tickets for the game. Have become a member recently but since the game is sold out and I didn't have any points couldn't get tickets. Would appreciate it if anyone can help me out
Cheers

Likewise forgot the tickets were on open sale the other day. Always get tickets through here for games anyhow. If through, anyone has a spare give me a shout!! I am guessing (like very few people) posting ticket requests on here I'll be at the Hull game hoping for change from the last two home games so if your around we can hook up and I can get the ticket from there if not give us a shout and we can organise another way.

Many thanks.

Need 1 or 2 tickets. Seasoncard holder, left it and left it and then they sold out.

If City didn't email/text me needless shite about surveys, I wouldn't ignore them. No excuse but now I'm without a ticket.

Appreciate if anyone has any spares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.