Barcelona Information Thread

mac said:
For anyone who is flying into Girona we are organising return transfers 20€.cheers mac
Pm or email info@citizentravel.co.uk
Mac is this for the morning flight, evening flight or both
Also Is it payable locally or in advance
Where is the drop off point in Barcelona. Is it one point or individual hotels
Cheers

dbluebomber said:
mac said:
For anyone who is flying into Girona we are organising return transfers 20€.cheers mac
Cheers

Also Mac, there are several flights from diferent airports to Girona - for instance we are flying there from luton on day of game....can you give a few more details. Thanks in advance

dbluebomber said:
mac said:
Cheers
Hi bomber,there are 2 transfers,1 morning and the other in the evening, if people can send their hotel details I will charge all drinks to their accounts,sorry I mean I will plan drop offs if the coach company will allow. Payment can be made to our trust account or locally if you are deffinately going .thanks mac

RyanAir travellers:
- Many international flights to Girona Airport are bringing in passengers who wish to visit Barcelona and one of the popular airline carriers for these types of flights is Ryan Air.
- The easiest and cheapest way to travel to Barcelona city centre is on the Barcelona Bus. These buses coincide with all Ryan Air flights and are organised by a company called Sagalés.
- The bus takes passengers to Estacio d'Autobuses Barcelona Nord. The closest Metro from the bus station in Barcelona is Arc de Triomf (Red Line, L1)
- A return ticket on the Barcelona Bus costs €25.00 . Tickets can be purchased from the Sagalés booth at Girona airport.

Other options: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/gerona/girona-airport-barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/ ... elona.html</a>

bluespana said:
RyanAir travellers:
- Many international flights to Girona Airport are bringing in passengers who wish to visit Barcelona and one of the popular airline carriers for these types of flights is Ryan Air.
- The easiest and cheapest way to travel to Barcelona city centre is on the Barcelona Bus. These buses coincide with all Ryan Air flights and are organised by a company called Sagalés.
- The bus takes passengers to Estacio d'Autobuses Barcelona Nord. The closest Metro from the bus station in Barcelona is Arc de Triomf (Red Line, L1)
- A return ticket on the Barcelona Bus costs €25.00 . Tickets can be purchased from the Sagalés booth at Girona airport.

Other options: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/gerona/girona-airport-barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/ ... elona.html</a>
This is an option but it is dearer than Mac's buses and drops you at the bus station so you will need to pay on the metro or taxis to reach your hotels
Also when you pay mac it is helping to keep a city fan in business

Anyone flying into Girona who has time should go and have a look at this beautifull old City.
There is a regular bus tinto Girona right outside the arrivals.
There is a high speed train (30 mins) from Girona to Barca.
You will not be disapointed believe me.

Taximania said:
Calella for us, with no pockets to pick as we'll have our trunks on.
Fly Monarch from Manny on Sunday n back Friday
All inclusive at H Top Amaika FOR £120 each for the five nights
More or less on the beach and only five minute walk from the train station
Pie n mash land and fun fun fun in the sun
This is the real Spain with none of that unpretentious cosmopolitan twaddle of Gaudi and the las Ramblas
Happyville indeed
Wish you were here !

3 of us have booked exactly the same dates and hotel, should be fun look forward to seeing you there. What's are your transfer plans?

I'm on the match day return flights with vueling from Manchester. Anyone have any tips on getting from the ground to the airport after the match? I expect it could be more complicated than just flagging a cab...

Thanks in advance

Whitworth Park said:
Anyone flying into Girona who has time should go and have a look at this beautifull old City.
There is a regular bus tinto Girona right outside the arrivals.
There is a high speed train (30 mins) from Girona to Barca.
You will not be disapointed believe me.

Spend a few days in Girona 15 years ago and it was a top place. Good history and enough bars.

Also they were playing Oasis, Stone Roses etc long before there was a Manchester bar doing likewise in Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.