bare faced liars!!!!!!

platts007

i find it funny when the media are questioning managers about their players and they say "they are happy here and going nowhere" -who do they think they are kidding?

joe kinnear-"shay is happy here and i had a coffee with him earlier"
shay -"Its time to move on"

mind you ,its actually his agent as we all know
in the transfer window currently ,i think adams has sounded the most honest manager and resigned that defoe is coming to CITY!!!!!!!!!(I wish)only a year after he should have joined instead of benjamin

Ronaldo said today..
anyone who says i want to go madrid is a LIAR...
unreal, and whats even funnier all the purple noses believe the lying cheat..

talking of a lack of intelligence -a footballer came into my place for some plumbing fittings a bit back.
it came to about 30 pound -he threw 100 over the counter and asked if that was enough???

no mate I need more than that! you have short changed me ...thick t"""t

platts007 said:
talking of a lack of intelligence -a footballer came into my place for some plumbing fittings a bit back.
it came to about 30 pound -he threw 100 over the counter and asked if that was enough???

no mate I need more than that! you have short changed me ...thick t"""t
Bloody cowboy!!
*gets on phone to "rogue traders"*
;-)

i gave him his change ,he played for barnsley -i thought he should keep his money not like he is having an illustrious career

that's what i told the bosses anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.