bare faced liars!!!!!!

i wonder what was said over coffee with kinnear.............swear words maybe
sky today said they couldn't broadcast his interview as it was in the daytime and contained swearing

tourettes kinnear-the bastard!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I used to do business with Given's lawyer and he never struck me as a stirrer. In fact, he always struck me as being a "yes" man. I cannot believe that he spoke to the papers without Given's prior knowledge or approval.
agents come out and talk shite , but players lawyers.. unheard of

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I used to do business with Given's lawyer and he never struck me as a stirrer. In fact, he always struck me as being a "yes" man. I cannot believe that he spoke to the papers without Given's prior knowledge or approval.

Given realises the barcodes are going nowhere and has instructed his lawyer to test the water and see who's interested.

arse at arsenal said "thanks but no thanks!"to shay given
hughes said "we look at players in all positions"
i suppose city are being linked with every agent/player even if they dont know it,only us with any real money to spend.
i had to laugh at moyes,"loan deals here and loans there".been there mate!!!!

poor old everton -not even a fit striker and cant buy anyone!
we have 5 or 6 but may as well be crocked
at least we dont get linked with ashton from boiled ham any more ,nice to see that signing never came off

oh and the poor old everton was a piss take-i still have nightmares over their 3-0 at our place last year and them lot singing about going to city twice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.