Battle of the XI's: La Liga v Prem v Serie A v Bundesliga

Latics Fan SJK

Everyone still think the Spanish league has the best players?

After a quick look at, IMO, the league's best XI players, I'd be torn between La Liga & Bundesliga. That La Liga front 4 looks frightening, though.

1zb85sg.jpg

That Prem team looks frightening. No idea if it would work functionally (I don't think Kompany/Vidic would make the best CB pairing for example, or a Yaya/Wilshere midfield 2), but on paper it looks like it would tear holes out of the league.

None of them look shit though do they. That said I'd actually shade the Prem/Bundesliga teams over the Italian and Spanish sides. On paper I think the Prem team is actually the most balanced and fearsome. What the Spanish side has in attack I think it misses in defense, and the reverse being true for the Italian side. The German side doesn't look fancy but I'd bet it would be effective.

sjk2008 said:

After a quick look at, IMO, the league's best XI players, I'd be torn between La Liga & Bundesliga. That La Liga front 4 looks frightening, though.

1zb85sg.jpg

Surely Totti gets in ahead of Boateng? And why no De Rossi?

Boateng? Come on. He isn´t even in a Bundesliga top 40. Dante is the key player for Bayern on this position. Alaba and Jung may rival Picszek on his position.

Why do people still put Pique in league/world best teams is out of my mind.

There is full bag of better players on his position all around the world. He is nothing more than average defender that plays for Barcelona. I'd take Ashley Williams over him any day.

simmers said:
sjk2008 said:

1zb85sg.jpg

Surely Totti gets in ahead of Boateng? And why no De Rossi?

Reus ahead of Müller - not this season. Not in the Bundesliga and not in the CL... - and he even does not play much on the wing and if it is the left wing.

Lahm on the left side... ??? Alaba not in?

Too much Dortmund love - look into the tables... - the Müller/Lahm-wing certainly is the best European wing at the moment, 16 goals and 26 assists - and Alaba/Ribery certainly ain't worse...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.