Please find below, flight details for our Munich Day and One Night trips

Day Trip
Outbound - 10/12/13 - LS6275 07:30 – 10:40
Inbound - 11/12/13 - LS6276 00:25 – 01:55

One Night
Outbound - 09/12/13 - LS6261 10:00 – 13:10
Inbound - 11/12/13 - LS6262 00:30 – 02:10

OPTION ONE - ONE NIGHT STAY
Depart Manchester on Monday 9th December at 10:00 the day before the match arriving into Munich at 12:45pm local time. On arrival in Munich there will be a coach transfer available to take you to your hotel. You will be able to spend the rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the local hospitality and have a look at the Christmas markets in Munich.

On the day of the match breakfast is included in the morning. You will need to check out of your room by Midday. There will be a room where you will be able to place your bag after check-out. An optional coach transfer will be available departing the hotel at 6pm. Please note you will need to arrange your bag to be put on the bus even if not using the transfer to the stadium.

After the match, coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to return you to Munich airport for your return flight home arriving back into Manchester approx. 02:00.

£329pp
Single Room Supplement £45pp

OPTION TWO - DAY TRIP
Depart approx 07:30 from Manchester arriving into Munich approx 10:15 local time. On arrival in Munich there will be coach transfers to the city centre where you will be able to spend the afternoon at leisure.

You will need to make your own way up to the stadium for the match.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Munich airport. The return flight will land back into Manchester approx 01:30.

£ 245pp

The option to pay a non-refundable deposit of £150 for Option 1 and £100 for Option2 with the balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the date of travel is available.

To book a place call us on 01925 755 222 or email info@sportandmusic.co.uk.

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

Spike

Are you not doing an option of an overnight stay , but staying over after the game and returning the next day , i.e 10/11 Dec ? Or perhaps a 2 night stay

Just booked on the Day Trip £100 deposit came in handy.

Going to be my first Euro Away, can't fucking wait.

Wont let me select accommodation on the 1 night option?

ManuelPellegrini said:
How do you book these trips by spike?

Surely you've already got transportation setup, gaffer?

Badly want to book this but only got 6000 loyalty points and don't think I will get a ticket :-(

sergiokun said:
Badly want to book this but only got 6000 loyalty points and don't think I will get a ticket :-(

We get nearly 3,000 tickets, we still had a few dozen left unsold last time we played there - I'd say you'll have no problem getting tickets.

Biffo123 said:
Spike

Are you not doing an option of an overnight stay , but staying over after the game and returning the next day , i.e 10/11 Dec ? Or perhaps a 2 night stay
Same as Dortmund last year, very poor day before and straight back after match. I'll have to sort my own again as per last year. Same as Spike's trip have always been well run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.