Be a part of City Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they do a medley of other terrace favorites from yesteryear too?
"You're gonna get your ###### heads kicked in"
"You couldn't take the Magic Roundabout"

Last year was so bad that I really thought they'd have binned the idea off by now. It worked the first time around - really enjoyed the night (even if it had that BT prick Jake Humphrey presenting it). BUT last year was just painful to be at. Then again the arrival of Pep could boost morale somewhat - they need to make sure everyone shows up this time.

Never been to any of them and earlier this season staff from City invited a small group of us for an hour, asking us specific questions related to this event... And asking us about ideas.
They devided us into smaller groups of 3 and were told to think up a city live event and what we would do.

I was honest (as per usual) and told them how it is and why I've never been because it looks shit and overpriced.
One big cheese fest, with overpriced beer, and how they tried to cater for too many groups of people into one event.

The eventual event idea that was presented to them from the fans present (including me) was a some kind of carnival/festival type layout at the stadium, with different areas providing different things... Like food, live bands, and so on which lasts over a period of time like a festival.

City live is just everything crammed into a few hours, feels rushed and stretched.

Will the club listen?
I have doubts but I guess time will tell.

Those open training sessions we used to do weren't too bad. Maybe they could do something like that, add City Live into it, with stuff going on at the stadium as well. Aim it mid afternoon and the kiddy part can be the training, food, face painting and all that shit, then once they players finish and go get changed, have some music etc, then as it gets into evening bring the players back out for introductions and do awards etc. The latter bit can be aimed at more of an adult crowd, and all the forced cheese can take place during the day for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.