Before kick-off on Saturday

bluecityste

With it being another game under the floodlights on Saturday, and also against the best team in the league (other than us ;) ) do you think the club will do the whole Bluemoon thing again before kick-off with the lights off again?

Hope so. It might of been a bit like gladiators, but i think it singles us out from other clubs which is always a good thing in my opinion. Id rather they played a better version of blue moon though

bluecityste said:
With it being another game under the floodlights on Saturday, and also against the best team in the league (other than us ;) ) do you think the club will do the whole Bluemoon thing again before kick-off with the lights off again?

I hope so it was great marketing on Wednesday. Did anybody else get an eary feeling when that happened it felt well weird but fantastic!!

The only downer about the whole thing is THAT version of bluemoon, it doesn't give the fans long enough to sing before it kicks into the up tempo bit (which is crap to say the least!).

Hopefully if they do it Saturday, the fans won't sing before the music starts, as everyone where I sat stopped singing when we realised that we were a verse out with the music.

Hope they do it, it will be awesome now we know what to expect!! Come on City!

I missed the kickoff on Wednesday so missed the bluemoon as well.

Were the players on the pitch when the lights went out or did they come out after ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.