BELLAMY

RobinJo said:
I watched him just stood there bollocking every fucking player, hes not scared to voice his opinion i'll give him that

surely a captain's performance?

Bellamy worked his nuts off yesterday and was our 1st line of defence all game . Almost every time we lost or gave the ball away in their half he didn't give their defenders time to settle . Having said that i would of enjoyed my ( pre-poured,flat) pint of fosters a bit more if he'd thrown himself at irelands pass just before half time .

Bellamy is exactly the kind of player we need when we don't have the ball. It has often been said our problem is winning the ball back after we lose it, Bellamy does the job of a ball winning midfielder by pressuring defenders in to booting it out. Also he would be Dunne's worst nightmare I can imagine. I also noticed how Ireland was trying to send him away with those through balls, maybe they had a conversation about it.

I was sat 8 rows from the pitch yesterday and Bellamy gave the ball away (you could count on one hand the amount of times he has done that during his first 3 games with us!) right next to where I was sitting - a City fan near me shouted 'what the fcuk was that'.

Bellamy raised his arm to apologise to his team-mate to whom the pass was intended and, whilst his arm was in the air, he clearly formed a V sign in response to the City fan’s comment.

The City fan’s mates were all laughing their heads off! Fair play to Bellamy, he shows passion.

Great pace, excellent work rate, rarely gives the ball away and can use both feet – if he can stay fit, I think he’ll be a great signing. And he'll be even better when we get him a regular strike partner!!

Mike D said:
remoh said:
Bellamy-a journeyman player, Mike D?

Well, I suppose if you take away his pace, his workrate, his eye for goal, his must-win character etc, he is.

& clubs in his career makes him a stable character who's always commited to the one club then the next and the next and the next>>>>>>>>>>>
there no law about clocking up air miles during your football career is there?, face up to the fact that you are losing your battle to turn everyone anti-bellamy, most people on here are alot wiser than yourself thankfully. also you cannot see a good player from a bad one, so your knowledge is suspect.

its no wonder he gets injured a lot.

he runs about 4 times as much running than any player i've ever seen.

quality, hope he stays fit.

jimharri said:
warpig said:
well said!! with you 100% Mark.
Seconded. I've been defending Hughes and Bellamy on here all day today. There are certain posters who won't be happy, no mattter what Hughes does or doesn't achieve. Or no matter how many goals Bellamy scores or how much graft he's putting in. FFS, some of 'em are still insisting on calling him "BellEnd". What have we done to deserve them as fans?

Spot on. Who else on the pitch is showing the same level of spirit, passion, fight and desire to win. Exactly what we have been missing. I didn't want him based on reputation mostly but I am a convert now I have seen him in the shirt and seen what he brings to the side. To diss him with the Bellend nickname when he has done nothing wrong for City is just crazy. It's what a rag would do. And before any of you bellender brigade moan that you can't have an opinion without being called a rag just read that again and tell me it aint true. Calling a City player a BellEnd is what rag would do. Fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.