Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm hearing is 'more serious than thought'. From the way he attempted to carry on and the way he walked off, it didn't look like a ruptured ligament to me. Having had a ligament and and a badly torn cartilage injury myself, my knee was continually giving way immediately after I twisted it. I heard the cartilage tear. But I'm no doctor.

All I'm hearing is 'more serious than thought'. From the way he attempted to carry on and the way he walked off, it didn't look like a ruptured ligament to me. Having had a ligament and and a badly torn cartilage injury myself, my knee was continually giving way immediately after I twisted it. I heard the cartilage tear. But I'm no doctor.

I had exactly the same. I heard and felt the crunch in my knee. I tried to carry on but knew after 30 seconds there was no chance When it gave way as I tried to turn. Never played again

Depends. Could be the mcl. Might not be ruptured either. I partially tore my mcl on a faulty treadmill. The motor went wonky and my knee twisted. I was still 1km short of my run so I ran around a track till I was done. My knee felt tight but nothing bad. Next day it was fucked.

Mendy was the fourth best creator on the team this season going into this game :( Will definitely be missed. Just adds a whole other dynamic on the flank that no one else can provide on the team right now.

Damn, hope 'long' is 1 month.

Last edited:
if he's out for more than a month i do hope zinchenko gets a look. i trust danilo & even delph but mendy just brought excitement and added more threat to our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.