Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph was fine today, hopefully its not so serious, but what was all that bollocks yesterday about a late fitness check for tonight ?

Thought Delph was outstanding.
Problem is his injury record and reliability.

Gutted his season is over but we all knew he had issues but he was worth the risk as his games have shown.

We seem to have some very bad luck with signings.

So annoying.

who is JFE?
A player we were temporarily linked with, up until which point he was considered by everybody on here as being a shite rag reject playing at West Brom.

For some reason, a worryingly large section of Bluemoon viewed him as the new Baresi for the brief period we were linked, but we never signed him and he is now back to his rightful position of being a shite rag reject at West Brom.

Sadly I think he will miss most of not all of the season and I after that with this type of injury I doubt we will see much of him again in a City shirt.

He's started really well and I can see why the club took the risk he's a quality player its just really unlucky same as Gundogan.

Sadly I think he will miss most of not all of the season and I after that with this type of injury I doubt we will see much of him again in a City shirt.

He's started really well and I can see why the club took the risk he's a quality player its just really unlucky same as Gundogan.
On what basis do you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.