Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea really needs to be put to bed. It's ridiculous, untrue and such a lazy link to make. They're not very reliable this much is true but illegal? Come on now.

Furthermore, having done a lengthy stint in the bookies business, i can assure you books on transfers attracted pish all cash, the importance attached to the way the odds get slashed or extended is way out of proportion.

That makes no sense. We are heavy favourites to sign him. If they wanted people's money then they would make up nonsense about someone else being close to getting him.

Yeah but it's become the new thing. Everytime Sky say something, accredit it to them illegally manipulating the betting market. They can't just be wrong like everyone else.

Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy (22) after a breakthrough in negotiations. [Sky Sports]
Monaco want £50m for Mendy while City have been offering nearer to £40m, but significant progress has been made in the last 24 hours. [Sky]
Probably means we're paying the £50m. ;-)

Seriously are some of you never happy? Flap flap flap.... positive story..... it's sky trying to get you to bet.... flap flap flap.

Mendy himself has speculated things will be done soon. He will know of the negotiations, say no more
Not flapping at all just stating my thoughts, the amount of times sky say this or that transfer is close then doesn't come off but the odds change considerably..
My apologies if I'm not allowed to post my thoughts

If we get this deal and Kyle Walker done for less than £100m, then we will have 2 World Class players for less than what the Rag's paid for Lou Kacku, who is lets face it, a bit shit at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.