Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No buts, we should give them 170 for both player 120m Mbappe ,50m Mendy and a add-on of 30m if Mbappe wins the ballon d'Or while at City.(plus not to be name in the tapping up if we are involved)
Oh and buy Virgil van dijk.

I'd be a very happy guy if this happened. If PSG can spend 265m euros for Neymar + AS then why can't we pull this off? Seriously.

#royalFamilyWarz (not a joke crazily enough)

The upgrade on the FB positions this summer is immense. Totally immense. It's the serious game changer on so many levels in nearly every aspect of Pep's masterplan. We should be rejoicing in the streets not quibbling over a few mil. I hope we bag a fourth.

We went from having one of the worst fullbacks in the league to having the best fullbacks in the league...couldn't care less how much we pay for them, as long as they play a major part in us winning the league.

We know the market is inflated but please get real. Our club is now valued at 2.1bn, a growth of 8% in the last year.

We have people in charge of our club who really know what they are doing financially. We will sometimes feel ripped off, and the press will make a meal of every minute negative, but it's very clear which direction the club is going in.

We have needed major player investment this year. Our squad was aging and unsuited to a high pressure game. We experienced some outstanding play without the players, in part, to deliver it. This season will be better, I'm certain of it. Media fear, and the stench it brings, will make being a city fan all the sweeter.

They did say that Yaya was overpriced; that Silva was too lightweight to make it, and that Aiguero wouldn't be an outstanding signing, so read the papers with a middle finger raised and point it as you feel!
Top post mate

Mendy is going to make his fee look a pittance, fuck all the talk about how much he cost, we all know fees have gone through the roof, a Swansea lad for 50 mill or mendy for mill, it's a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.