Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there won't be an announcement today?

There's every chance there could be an announcement. Just go back and look at our recent tours, we have something to announce every other day ffs. It doesnt require any info to guess that and then look good if we do.

If you want to believe a muppet who claimed he had insider knowledge from the dressing room that Bravo was benched and then 10 minutes later was shown up when Bravo started, then fair enough. Gullible folk everywhere I guess.

If you want to believe a muppet who claimed he had insider knowledge from the dressing room that Bravo was benched and then 10 minutes later was shown up when Bravo started, then fair enough. Gullible folk everywhere I guess.

We'll see what happens. Probaply doesn't have anything to do with this thread, and I'm sorry bout that.

The MCFCjustsayin page is a joke, it's seriously like a bloody cult. The lad with his vague, tail-covering "timpers updates" are hysterical with all the little minions around him praising and thanking him for sharing his amazing ITK knowledge with these regular joes. They're so lucky! The fact is the stuff he shares is readily available on social media, he just regurgitates it with a bit of common sense. He may know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, but he is certainly no messiah. He takes total control of the members, any time anyone challenges his superior information he chucks them out the page so he can have an army of people that genuinely believe he's ITK. The boy's a proper self-indulgent, needy control freak who's been caught out hundreds of times so I'd take any info he gives with a huge pinch of salt.

Looks like we have another private jet from Nice just lining up for landing at Manchester. Please let Mendy be on this plane :)

The MCFCjustsayin page is a joke, it's seriously like a bloody cult. The lad with his vague, tail-covering "timpers updates" are hysterical with all the little minions around him praising and thanking him for sharing his amazing ITK knowledge with these regular joes. They're so lucky! The fact is the stuff he shares is readily available on social media, he just regurgitates it with a bit of common sense. He may know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, but he is certainly no messiah. He takes total control of the members, any time anyone challenges his superior information he chucks them out the page so he can have an army of people that genuinely believe he's ITK. The boy's a proper self-indulgent, needy control freak who's been caught out hundreds of times so I'd take any info he gives with a huge pinch of salt.
I think those immortal lines "He`s a wanker" spring to mind then. ;)

We play united in a couple of days, Id be surprsed if we DIDNT make some sort of an annoucment to the media today, it could be lierally anything, somoene who wont play, someone who will play etc
Of course, if we annouced Mendy today, he will act like he knows everything, but if I said we were going to sign Mendy every day, eventually, I'll be correct.
And if he doesnt sign today, but we annouce that Ederson will make his debut, then he will still act like hes ITK.

City will make an annoucment THIS MONTH. there, I'm ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.