3-1-4-1

Aguero/Jesus

Mendy - Silva/B.Silva B.Silva/Silva/KDB Walker

Toure/Gundogan/Fernandinho

Otters Stones Kompany

Ederson/Bravo(Cups)
======

Aguero Jesus

Danilo/Stering Silva/B.Silva/Gundogan KDB/Silva/B.Silva/Gundogan Sterling/Danilo

Mendy Otters Kompany/Stones(easy games) Walker

Ederson/Bravo(Cups)
=======
Etc.

B. Silva can start, but it's obvious that some hugely talented player must make way.

And we're thin at the top - Sanchez will help a ton.

Last edited:
Yep, when you buy a player,the psychological make up of said player needs to be as good as skill set.
5,6 years ago we could not be quite as choosy as today.
balloon baklotelli was a manager's whim.
As I said it should not happen at today's city.

So an peaking Paul Gascoigne steps out of a time machine and rocks up. Do you fuck him off for being a balloon?

Not being contrary, serious question for you.

genius sometimes comes with trouble rolled up under each arm

Bernardo Silva is simply amazing - his touch is world class, he never loses the ball, his football intelligence is awesome, his movement is amazing - always on the move getting into open spaces - in short, for me, Bernardo Silva simply must start every meaningful game we play.
=======
Well, these are my thoughts - yes, formation problems could crop up, and we'll need to drop a hugely talented player to make way for him - still, make way for Bernardo Silva! We'll be far better off with him starting.
========
What are your thoughts?
you write good English Bernardo

He looked a bit rusty to me on Monday
Not surprised as he has missed most of preseason
He is a world class player and will be brilliant for us
Happy for Pep not to be rushing him yet

Bernardo Silva is simply amazing - his touch is world class, he never loses the ball, his football intelligence is awesome, his movement is amazing - always on the move getting into open spaces - in short, for me, Bernardo Silva simply must start every meaningful game we play.
=======
Well, these are my thoughts - yes, formation problems could crop up, and we'll need to drop a hugely talented player to make way for him - still, make way for Bernardo Silva! We'll be far better off with him starting.
========
What are your thoughts?
Play him when the opposition and tactics dictate - No guaranteed starters in my book

So an peaking Paul Gascoigne steps out of a time machine and rocks up. Do you fuck him off for being a balloon?

Not being contrary, serious question for you.

genius sometimes comes with trouble rolled up under each arm

No good question.

Paul gasgoine was a superb player, his effort on the pitch was never in doubt.
When I have read his books ( bought from the charity shops) I have felt really sorry for him, not a happy head to be in.
But on the pitch he was free from demons and was brilliant.
Watching him live you could see the difference quite easily between him and the rest.
His issues were the drink and injuries.

Difficult to answer your question though, as early in his career, yes you would have wanted him, but as he got older, Spurs being his peak, no I wouldn't have taken the gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.