Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get this fella. Unlikely though as Mendes is his agent.
If we did get him though, his nickname would instantly be
The Sorcerers Apprentice...

There's always a must have each season, but I do think he is a gem and we need to do what we can.

I cannot imagine there is that much issue with who the agent is our money is as good as anyone's.

There's always a must have each season, but I do think he is a gem and we need to do what we can.

I cannot imagine there is that much issue with who the agent is our money is as good as anyone's.

Someone like him and Gundogan could give Silva and De Bruyne some rest so they could all have the strength to last a full season of 50-60 games played every 3 days.

Wouldn't worry me, they'd have to drop Mata to play him and imo Mata has been consistently their best player since he signed.

He's not a remotely Mourinho type player. Other than Mendes being his agent, I don't see any real reason they'd be after him. They already have Miki Targaryen and Mata to play that role and he barely utilises them as it is, if they did sign him he'd just be shunted out onto the wing and expected to play as a second rightback. Sounds like Mendes just drumming up interest to me

He's not a remotely Mourinho type player. Other than Mendes being his agent, I don't see any real reason they'd be after him. They already have Miki Targaryen and Mata to play that role and he barely utilises them as it is, if they did sign him he'd just be shunted out onto the wing and expected to play as a second rightback. Sounds like Mendes just drumming up interest to me

Totally agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.