Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is good news
If we can get this kid and 30 mil for Bernardo, that would ease the pain big time from losing him. They may want to rethink this if this report is accurate. Kid is a stud and 18. Reported by multiple outlets too.

I actually wanted us to get Maddison instead of the other guy we ended up signing, no need complaining over that now but I think Maddison is a very good player.
Well who knew that other guy would end up as LW

As a player, he was better at Aston Villa

But from the midfield’s perspective Pep wouldn’t have risked playing Maddison as the winger and therefore we would end up having decent replacement for Bernardo

So I guess Maddison would be better signing than Grealish

There’s no way he’ll be allowed to go if it leaves us short. We decide, not him or his agent. If he does go it’s because we have a plan in place. So fear not.
I agree, although there doesn’t seem to have been a massive plan to replace zinch

Barcelona have informed us of an imminent bid for Bernice, we should tell them we are imminently going to tell them to fuck off. They can't even register players because of their financial situation. How can they buy all these players? Mr Tebas should be look g at these cunts instead of whining about us constantly

Barcelona have informed us of an imminent bid for Bernice, we should tell them we are imminently going to tell them to fuck off. They can't even register players because of their financial situation. How can they buy all these players? Mr Tebas should be look g at these cunts instead of whining about us constantly
That's nice of them. Why don't they just make a bid instead of telling us they're going to make a bid? It's almost as if the media are making it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.