Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when we get our usual injury crisis?
That's why Bernardo should be replaced during this transfer window.. Maybe that Matheus guy or Paqueta ? Personally I would go for Maddison..

If we ended up with De Jong and Phillips, we've pretty much covered off Bernardo's skillset. If you need non-stop running and tenacious tackling and pressing, pick Phillips. If you want to hog the ball and have deep lying creativity, go for De Jong.

Obviously you're not getting it in one player, but both also have their areas where they'd add more to the team.

Rodri, Phillips, De Jong, KDB, Gundogan is a fantastic selection of midfielders that lets you build any kind of midfield you want, for any formation or tactic.

I'd sooner end it with Bernardo but as I said earlier, I'm fed up of his constant pining for a club with worse prospects, in financial turmoil, a board who treat their current players like shit and a fanbase that won't award him the cult hero status he's claimed here. If he doesn't want to be here he can go. If he does, shut the rumours down and get on with it.
The only problem with that is De Jong stating he wouldn’t go to Manchester because of the climate weather.

Pep of course is a genius and we won those titles due to Pep's system..

In Pep's system some players are utilized at 100% and some players aren't using their full abilities..

P.S. And maybe you should be an idiot not to understand such simple things (Well.. you started it first, so got same response, next time you will be more polite maybe..)
That's why Bernardo should be replaced during this transfer window.. Maybe that Matheus guy or Paqueta ? Personally I would go for Maddison..
I know Pep’s a genius but Maddison wtf? Not sure if it’s me who’s the idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.