Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Bernardo will be apart of a dominoes effect, if Mbappe leaves PSG for big money, PSG will come for Bernardo.
I just can't imagine that Bernardo would be someone they would go after if Mbappe left. I don't even see anything indicating they are particularly interested, other than mulling it over a little bit, to date. And it definitely wouldn't be as a replacement for Mbappe. Style of play is completely different.

I remember someone posting this a few years ago. Can't remember who everyone is but Miss Zinchenko on top row looks about ten years old, Mrs Ederson looking quite scary at the bottom and Miss Aguero a definite improvement on Sergio.
View attachment 85025
Top row far left and fifth row far left are both a definite yes from me! But who are they supposed to be?

I just can't imagine that Bernardo would be someone they would go after if Mbappe left. I don't even see anything indicating they are particularly interested, other than mulling it over a little bit, to date. And it definitely wouldn't be as a replacement for Mbappe. Style of play is completely different.

Top row far left and fifth row far left are both a definite yes from me! But who are they supposed to be?
Brahim Diaz and Danilo.

An app was used to change the facial features of City squad from a few years back and show how they might look as women.

He's also a pretty great person, so I'm sure that helps.

Honestly, never seen the demographic of the majority of posters here more clearly illuminated than by some of the comments here blaming "the woman" for Bernie wanting to be off every summer.

FWIW, I think Barca is Bernie's dream move (and probably always has been), so he holds out for it every summer in hope they'll get their shit together. Fortunately for us, they've fucked up their ability to buy him from us. I do think we need to give him a deadline to make a move though, probably the start of pre-season. And maybe we have/will.
I think we all don’t get the “dream club”thing. Barca are a cute side as Madrid are,but why would you leave the best team in the world to go to a has been club. It baffles me

Maybe some news soon. How long is he on hols? Reckon this is the hold up for a few of our departures. Weighing up where and when to leave. You can see why the club is maybe not ready to spend. We don’t want to be left player heavy.

I would like movement on Laporte, silva, Mahrez, Phillips in the next few weeks. Not point flapping, we maybe behind in terms of incoming but we will get the right players we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.