Bersant Celina and the EDS lads...

ayrshire_blue

Time to give them a good go at it. What have we got to lose? We've found ourselves in a position where we've played shite, and let's not dress it up any other way it has been shite since October time. We've got 13 or 14 fully fit first team players yet got 4 competitions to contend with.

Iheanacho came on today and wasn't great but along with Aguero got bugger all service. When he did, he almost made something out of nothing at 1-3 when he managed a superb flick through to Zabaleta.

Celina came on and immediately looked better than Silva. All be it Silva's playing through an injury, why bother if we've got guys like that who can come in. He kept the ball well, used it well and set up Aguero's goal brilliantly. He's a dead ball threat into the bargain too.

Is there a better time to start using these lads more often and in bigger games than now? What's the alternative? Stick to the bang average first team players and hope for the best?

If Pellegrini was staying, he would soon send anyone with promise out on loan where they might get game time but at the same time risk being forgotten by our Management, or worse still get their minds twisted away from City. I wait to see what happens with Denayer and Roberts but I expect Guardiola will have a complete rebuild plan and with this installed then he might have no knowledge or no need for such players I name. Rather than being loaned out, players like these should have had at least a couple of bench places reserved for them. What is needed is for them to become part of the squad collection rather than to be sent away and forgotten.

It was interesting to see three EDS lads on but I cannot understand putting them on when we're down, why don't they get a decent show when the game's going our way!

That is far too logical. It is a bit like giving a kid no game time and then chucking him upfront and out of position like last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.