Best Manchester curry house?

aka blue jambo

sure this has been done before but I am coming down for the Arsenal game and wonder where the experts on here reconmend,last time I visited we went to the Punjabi in Rusholme and it was fab.but no doubt there are either newer or better places.

The moon in withington near Rusholme is the best, it was named the forth best in the Uk by the Guardian.

In Rusholme, Sangam is difficult to beat. It's the first one on the left if you're walking from town into Rusholme. I think it was one of, if not the, first curry house on the curry mile. Slightly more expensive than some others but worth it.

In Urmston, it's got to be "the Standard". Going there tonight. Mmmmm....(drools on keyboard).

djspam said:
get yourself in Shere Khan the waiters have antennas
lol was there a few years ago after a game at Maine Road and when we sat down I noticed that someone had left their wallet - despite being Scottish I handed it to the waiter and it only belonged to the owners brother !! obviously we were well looked after until there seemed to be a shift change and our new waiter,whilst friendly enough, obviously didnt know the score !! still a lovely meal.

Coopa said:
The moon in withington near Rusholme is the best, it was named the forth best in the Uk by the Guardian.

oh yyyyyyeaahhhh my local when im home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.