Best Manchester curry house?

Curry is wank.

Shere Khan's got closed down a couple of years ago by food standards. It was disgusting what I was reading about it.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Curry is wank.

Do you not 'wank' ? Ever? If so, why? Cos you LIKE it. So, take it you like curry really? You just couldn't find other words to express that? Thank you for your helpful insight into the discussion on the best curry houses........

Gaudino said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Curry is wank.

Do you not 'wank' ? Ever? If so, why? Cos you LIKE it. So, take it you like curry really? You just couldn't find other words to express that? Thank you for your helpful insight into the discussion on the best curry houses........

Hahaha.

I love wanking. It's one of my favourite hobbies, but I'm not too keen on the sauce that it produces, and that's why I attempt to get as much out of my body as possible, as often as possible.

Some curry is ok, I'm just a pussy and can't handle spice, so then mild ones bore me too.

Sorry if my english and word of expression isn't upto your high calibre. I must learn to read more, or maybe take a lesson in seriousness.

Gaudino said:
Oh lighten up, just joking! Don't let it get like Upstairs on here!!

I am, that's why I put hahaha at the start mate.

And I was hoping that you may have had a chuckle about my reply.

This is the problem on here sometimes. It feels like we have to explain ourselves, our comments etc as people seem to take them the wrong way.

do most of the places down there now serve Dosa's? its still very hard to get up here in the frozen mcnorth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.